Commercial Features of SureLock:
The main advantage of this lock is
that it uses the floor as an anchoring point for its strength.
Most locks on the market are attached to the door and the
door jam. Direct impact will result in the doorframe splintering
and the door lock to fail.
- Solid Stainless Steel Flush Bolt
- SureLock, has been tested to withstand
impacts of direct force greater than 5000 pounds. Under
extensive testing SureLock withstood numerous smash impacts,
leaving SureLock in perfect working order.
- SureLock cannot be jimmied, pried open,
- This door lock cannot be kicked
We cannot guarantee any door or doorframe, but we strongly
believe that this door lock will not break.
- Easy to install to any door, (inward &
outward swinging doors).
- SureLock comes completely assembled.
Installation by a locksmith, carpenter, or do-it-yourselfers
takes about 30 minutes and requires 6 screws to the door and
1 hole in the floor. For added strength, three inch screws
are provided and are recommended to be installed in the door
- This lock is perfect for rear entry
doors, basement doors, motor homes and outward swinging French
- Complete installations available